Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

Autore Hello from D13-th_Soare  (Letto 1983 volte)

Offline Alex Ro

• Pinguino
Hello from D13-th_Soare
« il: 26 Mar 2023, 11:46:45 »
Ceao a tutti, hello!
This is ex D13-th_Soare.
Sometimes I fly online with the nickname of Alex_79_SB
Good to hear that old flying mates from IL2 1946 are still flying...!

Recently I come back to IL2 great battles, after few years of a break.
Was looking and multiplayer servers and I saw few ITAF members flying there, this made me to decide getting in contact with you guys.
I am struggling with seeing contacts when flying in Il2 Battles, do you have the same problem? Do you have a fixing solution for this? I did try adjusting the gamma values but it makes the issue worse...

Thank you!
Alex

Offline Airone1989

• Piloti ITAF
Re:Hello from D13-th_Soare
« Risposta #1 il: 26 Mar 2023, 13:50:01 »
Hi Alex,
the main variables for the spotting are:

- Resolution
- Antialiasing

Reduce these parameters and you will get a better spotting, but a worse graphic quality and consequently it will be more difficult to distinguish the various types of aircraft.
These settings are very different from one computer to another, so you have to find your personal balance.

- Gamma

In some case a lower gamma can help you, but even here it varies depending on the in game light (time of day, weather). In any case it is possible to modify this parameter even while in the cockpit, so I adjust it as soon as I spawn (usually I keep a value between 0.6 and 0.8)

Offline Alex Ro

• Pinguino
Re:Hello from D13-th_Soare
« Risposta #2 il: 26 Mar 2023, 14:00:08 »
Hi Alex,
the main variables for the spotting are:

- Resolution
- Antialiasing

Reduce these parameters and you will get a better spotting, but a worse graphic quality and consequently it will be more difficult to distinguish the various types of aircraft.
These settings are very different from one computer to another, so you have to find your personal balance.

- Gamma

In some case a lower gamma can help you, but even here it varies depending on the in game light (time of day, weather). In any case it is possible to modify this parameter even while in the cockpit, so I adjust it as soon as I spawn (usually I keep a value between 0.6 and 0.8)

Thank you Airone!

Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal