Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

Autore About IL2 WAR.  (Letto 18776 volte)

Offline Ripley

• Ministro degli Esteri
  • AssistantAdmin
Re: About IL2 WAR.
« Risposta #60 il: 20 Apr 2009, 20:36:10 »
...How do I PM in these forums ?
Hi Classic.
Just click on the nick of the pilot you want to send a PM to, then you'll see his/her personal details page, with 3 different vertical menu-boxes named "Info Profilo", "Modifica Profilo" and "Azioni". In the last box "Azioni", click on "Invia messaggio personale".

Or you can click on "Invia un messaggio personale a questo utente" in the bottom-most box.
Cougar 00736
OrbiterAddons/Vimeo

Offline EAF19_Classic

• Burba
« Risposta #61 il: 20 Apr 2009, 20:39:39 »
I'm glad you liked the suggestions, so often in previous wars anyone daring to mention the planeset must surely be whining and is flamed immediately.

Very refreshing to see such administration S!

Have you considered a Battle of France campaign? I would be interested in producing a template for you if you would use it, do your templates use the same style as the original Bellum templates?

See you in the skies

@Ripley, thankyou for the instructions but when I click on a name for example your name in this thread I get the following message

"Molto spiacente, ma non puoi vedere alcun profilo."

Offline Ripley

• Ministro degli Esteri
  • AssistantAdmin
« Risposta #62 il: 20 Apr 2009, 20:46:30 »
...@Ripley, thankyou for the instructions but when I click on a name for example your name in this thread I get the following message

"Molto spiacente, ma non puoi vedere alcun profilo."
Ooops ! Didn't know that, sorry.
It means "Sorry, but you can't see any profile".

I'll talk with our Commander In Chief about it.
Hopefully he'll sort it out.
Cougar 00736
OrbiterAddons/Vimeo

Offline EAF19_Classic

• Burba
« Risposta #63 il: 20 Apr 2009, 20:56:57 »
Thanks Ripley.

Offline LG965

• Administrator
  • Ama, e fà ciò che vuoi.
« Risposta #64 il: 21 Apr 2009, 11:43:56 »
Have you considered a Battle of France campaign? I would be interested in producing a template for you if you would use it, do your templates use the same style as the original Bellum templates?
Yes, we can do! Which on map you think?
Un saluto e un sorriso rallegrano l'anima.
Non mi piace la cultura moderna basata sull'immagine, preferirei fosse basata sull'onore.

Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal