Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

Autore About IL2 WAR.  (Letto 18774 volte)

Offline Typhoon

• Pinguino
re:another restart?
« Risposta #30 il: 29 Nov 2008, 14:20:48 »
 P.S:to JG300_Hpt_Kuba

with all the respect kuba but isnt that the mission on every map?to win?
of course fun is a very important factor but if it wasnt for the ultimate goal of winning a map we could also play on dogfight servers or play only one single map...
that does not mean as you suggested that reds will win "at every cost".but these restarts simply spoil the fun.we fly for weeks to take over blue airfields and then suddenly one day it was all for nothing?i think you would feel also this way if this would happen to blue side...

S!

Offline JG300_Hpt_Kuba

• Burba
Re: About IL2 WAR.
« Risposta #31 il: 29 Nov 2008, 20:01:23 »
By writing "at every cost " i mean its just important too. No offence of course.
I understand that 3rd restart and loosing Sirte is frustrating and this may mean some reds will leave. That's all. Thats why Sirte should be made Red now.
S!

Offline Ybor

• Licenza ITAF
  • :)
« Risposta #32 il: 29 Nov 2008, 21:23:30 »
Server got pb to generate a good map, we are trying to make the best 4 all !
Vola in alto, oltre...

Offline Rammjager

• Burba
« Risposta #33 il: 30 Nov 2008, 20:15:03 »
Hi.

I have an idea to improve il war.
Semms that You have sometimes problem with main server.
Maybe we should play map only for a two week ?
Current map is Africa 42.
Let's switch to Tunisia 43  -and play only two weeks. After that time admins announce their decision - who win who loose. (more or less cities).
In that way we will avoid problem with server.
I hope server can handle with it in two weeks.
After each map - erase old database - saving only pilots stat.
What do You think guys about it ?

Regards.
Ramm.

Offline Geokid

• Pinguino
« Risposta #34 il: 01 Dic 2008, 17:29:45 »
Ybor we are with you, do not get it personal. We love you all  [love]  [mrgreen]! We know those problems weren't on purpose although some might think that even the worst server can keep backup files. As for the idea Rammjager offered i dont think we can conquer a city in 2 weeks. Remember how long took us to take Sirte.Just give us a new map. But i have to say that Ramm and his company shows their greatness by saying that continuing from the start this map is wrong! My appriciation to Jg300 and some other blue SQDs that understand this and my frustration to those who found the opportunity to open their mouth more than they sould be.

Se non vedi il banner pubblicitario disabilita il blocco nel browser, aiuterai questo sito a rimanere online, grazie!

Offline Ybor

• Licenza ITAF
  • :)
« Risposta #35 il: 01 Dic 2008, 18:33:38 »
 [funny]
I have read: Ybor we are with you, do not get it personal. We love you all   
... [lol]  [lol] [lol]

Mh....what's really happened?
 [funny]
I miss understood something in HL chat?
Anyway.....
Sirte or not, this is a little problem, not a problem at all, the il2 war staff is going to resolve something else, more important then restart or not too; maybe if it will not resolve the problem admin can quiet the game...
and pleaze to remember that I 'M NOT admin or something like that in IL 2 War project....
I made only templates , like u know... or like u can see ....in www.il2war.com
Regards..
ciao

« Ultima modifica: 01 Dic 2008, 18:47:45 da Ybor »
Vola in alto, oltre...

Offline EAF19_Classic

• Burba
« Risposta #36 il: 05 Dic 2008, 16:44:34 »
Hello all, first of all thankyou to all involved for bringing us this modded war, its fantastic and has breathed new air into our game, for that thankyou.

Now the reason I am here is always a sticky subject and it concerns planesets  [shock] but do not worry I am not here to moan or whine. To be precise I am here to make suggestions to planesets for the next maps. I have an issue with the current planeset concerning the number of Hurricane IIbs on ET missions but as already stated I am not here to moan about that. I am here to ask a question.
For the next maps would you consider releasing a new mod 'IL2 War Mod Pack 1.3' ? The main reason is I think it would be very interesting to include the recently modified Spitfire Vc and Spitfire VIII that can now correctly carry bombs on the Mk.Vc and bombs or droptanks on the Mk.VIII its link is here - http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7959

Also we have available in the latest mods the Beaufighter Mk.X which I think will fit in very well with Tunisia maps and Sicilly/Italy. Its mod is here -
http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4388

Lastly how about the Hurricane IID? that would be a great new toy to play with in Tunisia, particularly well suited to BD missions, what do you think? Its link is here -
http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5661

And the C47, its an absolute pig to fly and puts off many red pilots from making a SUM mission. The Li2 is actually a lot easier to fly and can be flown well with much less practice, it also has machine guns to defend itself so its a better match for the Ju52, what do you think would the Li2 be suitable to replace the C47 and get more willing red SUM pilots? and can we include the latest flyable mods to correct the B17s which I presume will see action in Italy 43?

Lastly I am sure there are some new blue mods out that would fit well into IL2 war but as I am a red pilot at heart I do not follow the blue developments with such interest. I am sure there are many here who do though and can put forward a few suggestions, how about the tropical 109F4? and did someone make bomb racks for the 109F4? both of those would fit in well.

My suggestions are here to make the game more interesting and always to promote balance, I know how hard planesets are to produce and implement fairly because I have made two templates in my past for online wars and both were used and neither received many if any complaints regarding the balance of the planeset, so I am not here just to moan/whine but here to make serious suggestions.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks again for IL2 war.

Classic

Offline LG965

• Administrator
  • Ama, e fà ciò che vuoi.
« Risposta #37 il: 05 Dic 2008, 18:03:52 »
If the project continues as surely has happened will be made a new modpack, about planeset instead, you have to be lucky, all planes have same probability but it can happen that always comes out the same because the generator does not consider the previous choices!

enjoy yourself :)

Un saluto e un sorriso rallegrano l'anima.
Non mi piace la cultura moderna basata sull'immagine, preferirei fosse basata sull'onore.

Offline EAF19_Classic

• Burba
« Risposta #38 il: 05 Dic 2008, 20:57:36 »
Good news I think  :) Please do consider the new flyables, they would add a lot to the coming campaigns.

How about 6DOF? Has that been discussed as possible to include in the modpack?

Offline EAF19_Classic

• Burba
« Risposta #39 il: 07 Dic 2008, 02:17:28 »
BTW who is the person who makes the planeset?

It would be nice to know if the above recomendations will be included or dismissed, that way my squad mates and I can practice bombing with the Spitfire and Beaufighter or using the cannon on the Hurricane. Thanks

For that matter it would be nice to know in advance what the future planeset will be, it would allow squads to do some practice off line. I presume at some point we will have B17s and B24s to play with, I doubt many people can fly one of those big birds so some advance warning on planesets would be very beneficial. Anything I can do to help?
« Ultima modifica: 07 Dic 2008, 02:21:06 da EAF19_Classic »

Offline Rammjager

• Burba
« Risposta #40 il: 03 Gen 2009, 19:09:38 »
Hey :-)

Happy New Year :-)

Guys whats wrong with generator ?
A few last missions were atacking sectros  - and  ... no tanks in missions.
We spot a planes in water, trucks in a middle of nowhere ...
If You didn't noticed - nobody flied il2war since  week ...
Please do something or just close server.
It would be pity to lost that interesting war ....

Ramm.

Offline JG300_Hpt_Kuba

• Burba
« Risposta #41 il: 13 Gen 2009, 16:05:55 »
The main site says: Italy 1943 coming soon.

Do u know when will it be ready? Cmon guys we wanna fly :D
 ciao

Offline Cymao

• Global Moderator
« Risposta #42 il: 13 Gen 2009, 17:23:17 »
Sorry mate but we have some trouble with new map, and we dont know whem will start...
I hope soon...  [prega]
 ciao ciao
- Ma davvero ti piace Wagner? - Certo, anche se ogni volta che lo sento mi viene voglia di invadere la Polonia!

Offline JG300_Shoki

• Pinguino
« Risposta #43 il: 26 Feb 2009, 09:22:53 »
Any news? Do u know when will it be ready?

Offline LG965

• Administrator
  • Ama, e fà ciò che vuoi.
« Risposta #44 il: 26 Feb 2009, 15:16:12 »
a little patience, we waiting a new planes  ;)
Un saluto e un sorriso rallegrano l'anima.
Non mi piace la cultura moderna basata sull'immagine, preferirei fosse basata sull'onore.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal