Tuttovola.org

Software e Hardware => IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 => IL2war online war => Topic aperto da: EAF19_Classic - 28 Giu 2010, 22:28:58

Titolo: Ciao S!
Inserito da: EAF19_Classic - 28 Giu 2010, 22:28:58
Hey Guys

Just saying hello to see how the new war is progressing. EAF have just finished a long SEOW multi-sector campaign and now we are looking for more business :)

I was planning for EAF on two maps so did not have any free time, but now I am finished planning SEOW I would like to help out in any way that I can for IL2 War, is there anything I can do for you guys? maybe make a template? I could update BoF to work with the new war system if you like?

Cheers

Classic
Titolo: Re: Ciao S!
Inserito da: Ybor - 29 Giu 2010, 09:40:23
Ciao Classic, thx 4 your interesting.....we are workin on new war ....... it is on testing phase
cheers
Ybor
Titolo: Re: Ciao S!
Inserito da: EAF19_Classic - 01 Lug 2010, 00:25:29
Thanks Ybor. Dont take too long guys I thnk BoB:SoW will be released sometime this year :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal