Tuttovola.org
ITAF - Italian Fighters => ISCRIZIONE ITAF_ => Topic aperto da: Rani - 10 Ott 2014, 14:51:22
-
For you...write here :clapping:
-
Hi ITAF !! i want do do my best at you! sorry for my baaaaad english. I m a german Guy...uiii..and i speak and write not so good this.... i like You all !.-) exspecially my friend Rani! hope i could do best for ROF flying...and i would bring you a little bit fun,if you all like !! _ITAF_Voss maybe... not more ... SALUTE at all Pilots!! Greetings to all
-
Hi Voss...very happy to see you here.....I know you since over 3 months....and I can say you are areal good pilot and expecially a good MATE.... :good:
Me and I thik my friends will be very happy if you join us to create a more strong team.... :good:
As far as I concerned you are wellcame here.....now my friend will answer you...... ;)
Ragazzi so che non conoscete Voss...ma posso ( volando con lui e suo fratello in ROF da piu' di 3 mesi) garantire che e' un' ottima persona, valida sia dal punto di vista ludico che umano.....sarei contento se gli dareste il benvenuto e naturalmente il vostro assenso adunirsi al gruppo....
WELLCAME _ITAF_Voss !!!!! touchngo
-
Welcome Voss!
-
Benvenuto Voss!
-
Ciao Voss Wellcome!
-
And ITAF becomes international!
Welcome Voss :good:
-
Ciao Voss [wellcome] [wellcome] [banana] [cucumber]
-
Welkommen!!!! [fiu_lol] :clapping: touchngo
-
ciao, "aggiungi un posto a tavola che c'č un amico in pių, se sposti un po la seggiola stai comodo anche tu, gli amici a questo servono: a fare compagnia." (citaz Johnny Dorelli)
Bernvenuto"
-
Thank you all for this!! I m proud to be with You! :-)))))))
-
Hi Voss..in the left side of the main page of the forum...you ll find the voice "messaggi privati"..
open this.... you'll find my messages... where I' v post instructions about Team Speak... touchngo
-
Our mate Martin from Germany, has joined us in BOS like ITAF_Martin...happy to see him again in the sky and fight with us.. :dance1: :clapping: [dancing]